WHY TAKE OUR CLASS?
Because we take care of you from registration to test & beyond!
One of the biggest benefits of taking your class with AV Notary is that You will Save OVER $500 on your $100,000 Errors & Omissions Insurance and Notary Bond through our Surety Bond & Insurance provider!
This $500 + Savings will MORE THAN PAY for the cost of your class, Live Scan & Photos, State Exam, Journal & Thumb Printer!
Take Our State-approved Live Notary Class and get everything done in ONE DAY!
- We will register you for the California State test when you register for our class so there is no need to contact CPS or the Secretary of State for registration.
- You will receive your pre-class Study Guide and practice test questions by e-mail with your confirmation after you register.
- You will receive your class Workbook & Reference Guide at class, plus a highlighter for taking notes and your #2 pencil to take your test!
- You will enjoy Lunch and Snacks.
- You can also save time and trouble by taking your state-required Live Scan fingerprints and photo at the class - no running all over town.
- Notary supplies will be available at class at a discount in Notary packages or for individual notary supplies.
- You will receive your most-common required Notarial forms - Acknowledgements, Jurats, Copy Certifications to save you money.
- If you read through the material before class, take the practice tests and listen in class you will pass without a problem. The exam has 45 multiple choice questions. You must get 70% correct to pass the test. If you don't pass for some reason, you can retake the following class free. & take the test monthly until you do pass. The State will charge $20 to retake the test.
We are very proud of our pass rate for
Sign up for class via PayPal Here
Here is your class schedule for the day:
8am to 9am Registration Check-in, live-scan, photo.
9am to 12:00 Instruction from handbook provided
12:00-1:00 Lunch & Supplies Sold. Continental lunch is included
1:00-4:00 We continue the fun & instruction from handbook provided. Take pop quizzes.
4:15 to 5:30 Scheduled Exam
You should be done for the day about 5:30 pm after taking your state test.