WHY TAKE OUR CLASS? Because we take care of you from registration to test - and beyond!
Our Classes are small and have limited seats so register early.
One of the biggest benefits of taking your class with AV Notary is that You will Save OVER $500 on your $100,000 Errors & Omissions Insurance and Notary Bond through our Surety Bond & Insurance provider!
This $500 + Savings will MORE THAN PAY for the cost of your class, Live Scan & Photos, State Exam, Journal & Thumb Printer!
Take Our State-approved Live Notary Class and get everything done in ONE DAY!
- We will register you for the California State test when you register for our class so there is no need to contact CPS or the Secretary of State for registration.
- You will receive your pre-class Study Guide and practice test questions by e-mail with your confirmation after you register.
- You will receive your class Workbook & Reference Guide at class, plus a highlighter for taking notes and your #2 pencil to take your test!
- You will enjoy Lunch and Snacks.
- You can also save time and trouble by taking your state-required Live Scan fingerprints and photo at the class - no running all over town.
- Notary supplies will be available at class at a discount in Notary packages or for individual notary supplies.
- You will receive your most-common required Notarial forms - Acknowledgements, Jurats, Copy Certifications to save you money.
- If you read through the material before class, take the practice tests and listen in class you will pass without a problem. The exam has 45 multiple choice questions. You must get 70% correct to pass the test. If you don't pass for some reason, you can retake the following class free. & take the test monthly until you do pass. The State will charge $20 to retake the test.
Sign up for the Live Class HERE Click HERE to register via email form
We are very proud of our pass rate for our classes
Here is your class schedule for the day:
8am to 9am Registration Check-in, live-scan, photo.
9am to 12:00 Instruction from handbook provided
12:00-1:00 Lunch & Supplies Sold. Continental lunch is included
1:00-4:00 We continue the fun & instruction from handbook provided. Take pop quizzes.
4:15 to 5:30 Scheduled Exam
You should be done for the day about 5:30 pm after taking your state test.