What are STATE-APPROVED Identification cards?
- A Valid state-issued Drivers License or ID Card
Valid US Passport
- A Valid foreign Passport which
requires a valid I.C.E or I.N.S. stamp
- A Valid Permanent
Resident Alien card which is only allowed for Jurats
Valid Military ID Retiree, Dependent or Active Reserve card.
- Active Military ID is not acceptable due to the lack of a signature
Valid Canadian or Mexican Drivers License - A
Mexican Consular or Matricular card is not acceptable for notarization
Valid Inmate ID card for an inmate in custody by the California State
Department of Corrections. County, City Jail or
Federal Prison ID’s are NOT acceptable.
Valid ID cards MUST contain:
- The PHOTOGRAPH of the
- The PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION of the
- A SERIAL or IDENTIFYING NUMBER on the ID
SIGNATURE of the Signer
The ID must be Valid OR if the ID is
Expired, it must have been Issued within the Past 5 Years!