Increase Your Knowledge & Expertise as a Notary Public by taking your Certified Notary Signing Agent Training & Practical Application in the A.V.
In just 8 hours of class time, you will learn how to use your Notary skills to add skills as a Loan Document Signing specialist, ensuring that the loan docs are notarized and signed correctly, making you a professional in demand.
Click here to download a registration form for your area:
Your most important job as a Signing Agent is your rolls as a Notary Public. This class will strengthen your Notary skills that you will use as a recognized professional.
Antelope Valley - Lancaster/Palmdale Signing Agent Class
You will learn what you can and what you can’t say and how to handle difficult situations.
You will learn what to do with problems with loan docs, clients or companies that you will be working with.
You will receive a practice set of loan docs, to allow you to put into practice the skills that you have learned.
Marketing strategies are covered to teach you how to BRAND YOURSELF for Loan Docs assignments PLUS other diversified notary business income.
Your DOC Class includes:
* Your practice set of sample loan docs with various types of Loan docs that you will see.
* Your Class Workbook & Reference Guide & California State Notary Handbook
* All of your required Notarial forms - Acknowledgements, Jurats, Copy Certs – FREE!
* Continental Breakfast and Lunch
* Maximum Class size is 20 with a Minimum of 8 students Notary
supplies will be available at class at AV Notary Network Member Savings!